Saturday, September 22, 2012

THE FIRST OF MANY..

Appropriate title aye? 
So for the very First post on this lovely blog of mine 
I decided to pay tribute to my #1 Love.......
COFFEE of course. Although that would require me to wait until tomorrow morning, so I will have to settle for this magical drink I concocted tonight... ;) Enjoy

What in the World do we have here?????
BEER? ON A FRIDAY NIGHT? IN VEGAS?..... tsk tsk, soooooo typical.

But WAIT! This isn't just any old beer, it's a MINI beer mug, containing 0.0% alcohol. Pretty amazing huh? To tell you the truth this is really just the after math of my cool-whip melting it's way into my steaming tea. I thought this was picture worthy, we all remember the days sippin' Rootbeer, pretending it was the real THANG from Mom & Dad's Budlight pitcher. This could be a cute alternative for the kiddies; on the plus side NO SODA required. Any way moving on to the Real Deal.....

LEMON CREAM PIE TEA
Watchyaaaa Need:
1-2 Tbsp unrefined extra virgin coconut oil (or coconut extract)
1 Lemon Ginger tea bag (I used Yogi's)
Sweetner (Stevia, SweetnLow, SugarintheRaw, plain ole' white sugar, etc)
Whippedcream (I used FOAM!***See note)

Directions: Boil water & steep as you normally would,  then add in coconut oil & sweetner, & top off with whipped cream! 
*French accent* & Voila! warm lemony creamy pie feeling all inside you! Oh & a benefit of Lemon Ginger is that it eases occasional indigestion.


You know it's a damn good tea when it showers you with words of Wisdom,
"Strength does not lie in what you have. It lies in what you can give."


Note: Wanna know my dirty little secret? CLICK HERE!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment