Saturday, September 22, 2012

BATTLE OF THE BREWS

Americans VS French



So you're probably thinking what the hell does that mean? 
We're not at war with France, they're our ally, SO YOU THOUGHT..... okay just kidding.

Americans is referring to my long fellow friend Mr. Coffee Pot 
French was referring to my NEW classy French Press

Just recently I visited probably the GREATEST STORE ever created, Cost Plus World Market, & I stumbled upon the oh so famous French Press.  So why not try it? 15$ is a steal! So I went with my gut & bought it.


Now me I prefer my coffee STRONG
& it looks as if we have a clear winner, Right? 
Wrong! 
Usually you would think the darker the coffee the stronger, 
WRONG WRONG WRONG
the cup on right (French Press) just blew my mind
 AND let me tell you this may be the best investment EVER.
Those coffee review freaks don't mess around when they rant about their French Press changing the way they drink coffee.  This is the BEST cup I myself have ever made.
So if you're like me & crave a strong cup every morning
then get your booty up & go find yourself a french press!!!

Or 
you could also try Amazon 
OR 
if you're feeling REALLY Lucky
 take a walk on the wild side & bid on Ebay

Thank you, I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did, muah ;*

No comments:

Post a Comment